Thursday 9 February 2012

10 Worst Excuses For Being Late To Work

We all have one of those days when, simply, no matter what you do, you are doomed to be late to work! You can wake up very early, you may prepare what to dress, bu something will happen and you’ll be late. When that happens, never, but never make up any lie, just tell the truth, because it is the best solution. Here is the list of 10 worst excuses for being late to work, which by any circumstance shouldn’t be used! These are the excuses which may get you fired.

1. My heat was shut off so I had to stay home to keep my snake warm.

 

 

2. My husband thinks it’s funny to hide my car keys before he goes to work.

 

 

3. I walked into a spider web on the way out the door and couldn’t find the spider, so I had to go inside and shower again.

 

 

4. I got locked in my trunk by my son.

 

 

5. My left turn signal was out so I had to make all right turns to get to work.

 

 

6. A gurney fell out of an ambulance and delayed traffic.

 

 

7. I was attacked by a raccoon and had to stop by the hospital to make sure it wasn’t rabid.

 

 

8. I feel like I’m in everyone’s way if I show up on time.

 

 

9. My father didn’t wake me up.

 

10. My driveway washed away in the rain last night.

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost